Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday 13 August 2010

When someone comes knocking......

If there's anything that can break the mundane life in most nuclear families today, that would be a visit from either set of parents. My in laws left last month and parents will be here in a week. And the fact that the No Objection certificate for my mom took for ever to arrive makes the trip even more worthwhile. I plan to hand over the kitchen completely to mom and enjoy mom's food for the next month or so. Aditi is super excited too. She's already discussing with her tata-pati what they should bring for her. And I think my excitement has rubbed off on her - if i tell her my amma-appa are coming, she points out that its her tata-pati who are coming and i should refer to them as her tata-pati and not my parents!
Its been a really long wait and we are totally glad to be able to meet each other. My parents have been listening to Adi chat and have been wanting to see her in person for the longest time. Hoping that they don't go overboard with all the things they are bringing for their daughter and grand daughter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Happened to visit your blog.
I found it quite interesting. Much impressed with the golu pics. Wishing you a nice time with your parents:)
Priya.

mnamma said...

Have a wonderful time with your parents. I am pretty sure, Aditi is going to enjoy the next few days to the hilt :)