Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday 30 September 2008

My first craft project - at home

Amma thinks she's smart, can keep me occupied for a while with her craft project and get her job done. We make quite a few crafts at the nursery every week and I bring them home, so amma tries to imitate them. I had other plans though. So on a sunday afternoon, after my nap, amma brings out a few chart papers, some pistachio shells, marker pens, glue, scissors and newspaper all laid out in front of me.




Amma plans to:

  • write something on the chart paper
  • spread some glue
  • stick the pista shells on them and
  • make a nameboard.
I try to:
  • sit on top of the chart paper. Amma shoes me away.
  • spread the pista shells all over the room. Amma tries to ignore me.
  • taste the shells. Amma pulls them away from my mouth.
  • spread glue on my hands, knees and face. Amma stops me just in time.
  • walk on the pista shells. Amma tells me to be careful. Otherwise I'd trip and fall. As if I did not know that!

So finally this is what we achieved.... If you are wondering why amma was making these pista shelled nameboards, they are to be part of the forthcoming Golu...

2 comments:

Asha said...

nice nameboards :)

Mama - Mia said...

wow!! thats really pretty!! :D

loved the post!

cheers!

abha