Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Bless You

This morning, the little girl walked up to me and asked for 'pal'(milk). Just as she finished her milk, she stretched out her palms wide open with a grin on her face. First thing on my mind was her palm was dirty, let me grab a tissue and clean it, but no the palm was as clean as it could be. So I waited for a second, not knowing what the smile meant, then held her palm, bent down and kissed it. Turns out that was what she wanted. But the game was not over yet. She stretched the other palm. I bent down again, kissed it again and then the other palm was stretched out for a kissie. So we played this for over half a dozen times,when she lifted her head high up and sneezed. So me being me, mechanically said 'Bless you baby' and placed my hands on her head. Then the little head goes up and down again waiting to hear the 'Bless you' and would be repeated many times, until I said' Bless you baby'. I felt truly blessed to experience such joy this morning. Oh such sweetness, wish they retained it forever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh beautiful .Where did you come across her?