Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday 15 October 2008

One year as a mommy blogger

On the first anniversary of my blog, just as I complete fifty posts and just as many comments, I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. There have been weeks when the blog remained neglected, but I have tried to capture most of the important instances and events in the last year. It indeed surprises me to note that I have survived a year as a blogger and not dumped this within a few months of creation. Whether I'll continue this journey,I'm not too sure. But many women across the globe have become a part of my life. I love reading other mommy blogs and have my favorties too. I think blog-hopping is a kind of relaxation. Every evening after I have completed all the chores and duties around the house, I start visiting blogs. Soemtimes they go on for more than an hour, sometimes very short, but its a part of the daily routine to read other bloggers. I wish to note down here that Mamma-Mia, who regularly comments on this blog has been a great inspiration to keep the blog going. I think tis now time to introduce a proper header and spice up this blog a bit, rather than leave it at its current simple state. Off to work on the header now.

3 comments:

Mama - Mia said...

:)

congrats girl!! one whole year and all that jazz!! :)

its been fun reading about Aditi and your life and i hope to read a lot more!!

hugs

abha

Aditi's Album said...

Thanks abha. And did you note that you've been mentioned in the post.

Mama - Mia said...

:)

yes! and i really appreciate it!! :)

you know the whole point of this blog is to make memories! and if we get to make some good friends along the way, thats a bonus! :)

cheers!

abha